One of my favorite fashion bloggers also turns out to have some on-point advice for fellow white people.
timelordfreya / by: bwoopbwoop
Some of the tweets that struck me from #yesallwomen
butttoot / by: svartalfhild
You know, when I was a kid, I remember being really stirred by the fact that Hermione Granger did actually end up having a date to the Yule Ball and that it was Viktor Krum. There was something really powerful about a hyperlogical, bookish girl, who was believed to be incapable of getting a date on her own, landing a famous guy who respects and cherishes her just by being herself.
itsthlittlethingsinlife / by: 2hot2bstr8
This is 100% not an exaggeration
aishahatter / by: modernvampiresofnewyork
What girls look for in guys
- brown eyes
- messy hair
- cute nose
- 4 paws
- golden retriever
restlessmindsandconstantfetishes / by: merlinwhosuperpotterlock
"i can’t eat that, i’ll get fat"
"i can’t sleep in late today i have to do work"
"no i can’t watch a whole season in one go that’s lazy"
carrienoll / by: booksfrommyshelf
I am haunted by all the editions of books that are prettier than the ones I already own.
- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.